Date: December 5, 2016
Indian River Counties
“As a Commercial Loan Officer, I work with the business member
to provide the best possible solution to achieve their immediate goals.
I will continue to work together with the member to build a long
term relationship that emphasizes quality service and personal
attention that will assist them with achieving their business goals.”
- Bachelor's Degree, Economics and Political Science - University of Maryland
- Graduate School of Banking - LSU
INDIALANTIC ROTARY RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS AWARD
DG-Elect Julia Babbitt presented
Club President-Elect Michel Peacock with an award granted for
special service during the recent Zones 34 and 35 Conference.
With over 400 clubs eligible, ours was the only one to be recognized.
Special note was made regarding our membership promotion
with the American Muscle Car Museum program
1. 2015-2016 RI Presidential Citation - GOLD
2. 2015-2016 Public Image Certificate -RI Zone 34
3. 2015-2018 Rotary World Peace Community- 5th Year District 6930
4. 2015 JCMF Rotary Water Safety Advocacy Award for Josh the Otter Water Safety and Literacy project
5. 2015 JCMF Rotary Water Safety Advocacy Award Crystal medallion.
6. 2015-16 #2 club in District for per capita giving to the Rotary Foundation.Congratulations to the Officers and Members for their exceptional contribution to this Success.
The Dorcas Outreach Center for Kids (DOCK) is a drop-in
The goal at The DOCK is to enable children to compete more
That is a brief summary of our current activities and we will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.